We're now located in the Medical Parkway Exchange Building, at 3810 Medical Parkway, Suite 235, in Austin, Texas
We're excited to bring you this great news! Our new store has a retail area, an office for Gary, and a larger storage area. We've got plenty of natural light, because we're on the second floor. If you need an elevator, we've got one. Plenty of parking, too. With this kind of access, there's no reason not to drop on by.
Come see our Berkey water filter in action and taste the amazing difference their stainless steel, multi-filtered system can make for you and your family.
We offer the same colloidal silver, gold and mineral supplements and life enhancing products as before. Now, we are sprouting new ways to educate and expand our presence in the community.
If you are already a customer or you'd like to learn more, you are invited to stop in. You can also find us at http://www.naturespureorganics.com/contact.
Be sure to sign up on our contact list to receive discount coupons and invitations that will be coming soon.
Heart Palpitations Stopped Dead in it's Track
Heart palpitations can be frightening to experience. Sometimes it feels like your heart is going to beat right out of your chest! Bouts of this can last for just a few moments or can last a few hours. Although they can be scary, they will usually go away on their own. However, if you experience shortness of breath, dizziness, chest pain or fainting then you need to get immediate medical attention. If you experience them regularly, there are many things you can do to keep them at bay and to stop heart palpitations dead in their tracks if they persist over 5 or 10 minutes. Causes
How is heart palpitations caused in the first place? Here are the usual triggers:
- Abnormal electrolyte levels
Some of the above such as stress, caffeine, alcohol, and nicotine will strip your body of its most vital nutrients, including calcium, magnesium, potassium and vitamin c which are necessary for a healthy heart. Magnesium deficiency is one of the number one causes of all heart health related issues. Also, women and men over the age of 55 will experience a huge decline in Co-Q10, an essential nutrient that keeps your heart functioning properly and fully oxygenated. Each of your cell’s energy factories need CoQ10 to generate ATP energy to keep your heart cells functioning like the well oiled machine it is. Remedies
Thankfully there are natural things that you can do to “reset” your heart rhythm.
- Valsalva Maneuver: This old and effective technique can restore a fast heartbeat to its normal rhythm. First, pinch your nose, close your mouth, and try to breathe out forcibly. This will accelerate your heart rate and then slow your heartbeat. However, if you have heart disease, do not use this remedy.
- Cough: coughing vigerously for a few minutes can provide relief because it causes pressure to build up in your chest which puts your heart back to a normal rhythm.
- Breathe Deep: breathing deeply helps to ease anxiety as well as panic attacks which can sometimes be the cause of heart palpitations. This will normalize your heart rhythm and provide a rich amount of oxygen to the brain. Sit or lay down in a comfortable position. Take slow, deep breaths through your nose and let your belly expand fully with each inhale. Breathe out slowly through your mouth and repeat for as long as you need or want to.
- Drink Cold Water: if you aren’t drinking enough water throughout the day your heart will be more prone to irregular beats. Try drinking a nice cold glass of water to help restore your rhythm. Also splashing cold water on your face or taking a cold shower will help shock the nervous system to get your heart beat back on track.
- Blackstrap Molasses: blackstrap molasses is rich in potassium, iron, calcium and magnesium and helps prevent these deficiencies in the body that cause palpitations in the first place. This also works well for treating anemia which is one of the leading causes of heart palpitations. Stir in 1tbsp of blackstrap molasses into 1 cup of water and drink it. You can also mix two tsp of blackstrap molasses with apple
- cider vinegar in 1 cup of water. 1.
- CoQ10- increases oxygenation of heart tissue. Has been shown to prevent recurrences in people who have had a heart attack. Take 50-100 mg 3 times daily.
- Selenium-Selenium deficiency has been linked with heart disease. Selenium destroys free radicals in the heart, taking this supplement helps reduce heart disease risk. Take 200mcg daily. (If you are pregnant do not exceed 40mcg daily)
- Magnesium– this miracle mineral is essential for maintaining proper functioning of the cardiac muscle and is connected to over 300 enzyme actions controlling glucose, proteins, and fats. 750-1000mg daily in divided doses, after meals and at bedtime.
- Vitamin C– extremely important as a regulator of high blood pressure.
- Vitamin D– reduces the risk of heart disease
- Pomegranate juice not only prevents hardening of the arteries by reducing blood vessel damage but also may reverse the progression of plaque buildup.
- Cordyceps (a Chinese herb) can slow the heart rate, increase blood supply to the arteries and the heart and lower blood pressure.
- Grape seed extract with oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs) may lower high blood pressure
- Hawthorn increases blood flow and lowers blood pressure.
Maintaining a healthy diet, getting plenty of sleep, and drinking plenty of water in a day can keep palpitations at bay. It is always far easier to keep something from happening than to treat something once it occurs, but if you or your someone you know should ever need to stop heart palpitations dead in their tracks, you will have a few tricks up your sleeve to get the job done. In my own recent experience, my mother was able to stop one that had lasted almost an hour by just taking (1) CoQ10
"Deep Secret from Pristine Antarctic Waters Provides a Source of Essential Omega-3s from Krill Oil and Powerful Antioxidants"
The pristine Antarctic seas hold a deep secret – one that uniquely combines essential omega-3s and powerful antioxidants for your optimal health and well-being.* With its rich vat of health benefits, krill oil has now bested previously recommended fish oils and other supplements.*
Not only are krill a highly renewable and sustainable source, they are harvested in the cold unpolluted seas surrounding Antarctica. Krill are thus lower in mercury, heavy metals, and other toxins than fish oil.
I'm excited to tell you how krill oil offers you a storehouse of benefits – supports heart health, your immune system, and memory function.* And these are just the tip of the iceberg. I’ll have more on the incredible number of potential benefits coming up. But first, discover these other reasons…
So What Makes Krill Oil So Unique Compared to Fish Oil?
The primary difference between fish oil and krill oil lies in a little-known antioxidant powerhouse called “astaxanthin”. Astaxanthin is one of the strongest antioxidants in the carotenoid family, creating the beautiful shades of red found within shrimp, salmon and krill.
University studies show astaxanthin to be up to 500x more effective than vitamin E, 1x more effective than beta-carotene and 4x more effective than lutein in various measures of antioxidant effectiveness. It is one of the most astounding antioxidants known to scientists, yet rarely talked about in the mainstream media.
The Proprietary 2-Step Process that Makes Our Krill Oil More Powerful!
Step #1: Harvested and Processed Immediately Upon Catch
We utilize a unique proprietary extraction process whereby as soon as our krill are harvested, they are immediately processed on board our ship. This eliminates the possibility of breakdown and keeps your krill fresh and high in potency.
Step #2: Airtight Encapsulation Process
Our Krill Oil is secured in an airtight capsule, using our proprietary Capliques® technology. These Capliques® work in two unique ways…
1. Proprietary Sealing – Capliques® uses an innovative band-sealing technology that minimizes leakage and prevents odor. It also utilizes a proven application that is more natural and doesn’t require additional fillers or binders.
2. Advanced Delivery System – Capliques® provides a quadruple benefit by utilizing a two-phase delivery system that simultaneously requires no other excipients, limits oxidation, improves bioavailability and increases absorption rates.
By using this sealing and delivery system and combining it with the most potent blend of krill oil we’ve come across, you get better results.